Emergency HVAC in Clinton County
24/7 Heating & Cooling Services in St. Johns
When your heating or cooling system breaks down, you need help fast. At Victory Heating and Cooling, we offer emergency HVAC in Clinton County and the surrounding areas. Our technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide the service you need to restore your comfort.
If you need emergency HVAC service, call (517) 300-3488 to request an appointment.
When to Call for Emergency HVAC Service
Not every heating or cooling problem is an emergency. However, some situations require immediate attention from a professional. If you are unsure whether your problem is an emergency, it is always better to be safe than sorry. We are always here to help when you need us.
Call for emergency HVAC service if you are experiencing:
- Complete system failure – If your heating or cooling system is not working at all, it is an emergency. This is especially true if the system is not turning on at all, as this could indicate a problem with the electrical system.
- Electrical problems – If you notice a burning smell, sparks, or smoke coming from your heating or cooling system, turn it off and call for emergency service. Electrical problems can be dangerous and should be addressed immediately.
- Gas leaks – If you smell gas, leave your home immediately and call your gas company. Once you are safely outside, call for emergency HVAC service. Gas leaks are extremely dangerous and should be addressed immediately.
- Refrigerant leaks – If you notice a hissing sound coming from your air conditioner, turn it off and call for emergency service. Refrigerant leaks can cause your system to freeze up and can be harmful to your health.
- Water leaks – If you notice water pooling around your heating or cooling system, turn it off and call for emergency service. Water leaks can cause extensive damage to your home and should be addressed immediately.
- Strange noises – If you hear banging, clanging, or any other strange noises coming from your heating or cooling system, turn it off and call for emergency service. Strange noises can indicate a serious problem with your system.
Why Choose Victory Heating and Cooling?
At Victory Heating and Cooling, we are committed to providing the highest quality service to our customers. We are a family-owned and operated company that has been serving the community since 1999. Our technicians are highly trained and experienced, and we are fully licensed and insured for your protection.
When you choose us for emergency HVAC in Clinton County , you can expect:
- 24/7 availability
- Upfront pricing
- Fast response times
- Quality workmanship
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Our goal is to provide the highest level of service to our customers. We are not satisfied until you are, and we will do everything we can to ensure your complete satisfaction. Whether you need emergency HVAC service or a routine maintenance check, you can count on us to get the job done right.
Call (517) 300-3488 for emergency HVAC in Clinton County . We are available 24/7 to take your call.
“Good customer service, very knowledgeable and professional! My second time using this company and I’ll continue to use them!”- Dana M.
“These guys, not only showed up when they said they would, they didn’t stop until the job was finished properly. The job took them into an extra day and they took it with full force, offering education along the way. I couldn’t say enough good t”- Miles D.
“I've had work done by Victory many times over the years; staff is always courteous, knowledgeable, and competent. I won't call anyone else for my heating and cooling needs.”- Love D.